If you have anything really valuable to contribute to the world it will come through the expression of your own personality, that single spark of divinity that sets you off and makes you different from every other living creature. - Bruce Barton

Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

CONTAINER VAN AND PUV COLLISION IN BACOOR, CAVITE

Earlier this morning, on my way home from work, I witnessed the collision of a container van to a passenger jeepney along Aguinaldo Highway just in front of SM City Bacoor. It created a huge and long early morning traffic. The van hit the jeepney on its side near its tail. Vehicles going to Manila were stuck in traffic. The van almost occupied three-fourths of the street giving little access for motorists. The driver is suspected to have been drunk while driving. The jeepney has no passengers yet because it just came out of the garage. I was able to take some pictures using my mobile phone when the bus that I was on board passed on the right side of the van.







View my Guestbook
Free Guestbooks by Bravenet.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment